Seek a Postdoc position with funding in relation to organic photochemistry and fluorescent probe

Academic and job vacancies in 27 EU nations. Post-doc, Visiting Scholar and Short-term Studies and Research Seek a Postdoc position with funding in relation to organic photochemistry and fluorescent probe

• CaptainChanDD
    University: Beijing Normal University
    Nationality: China
    October 28, 2020 at 2:59 pm

I am completing my Ph.D. studies of Organic Chemistry at Beijing Normal University, and I will graduate in June 2021.

During my doctoral studies, I have conducted extensive research in terms of designing fluorescent probes to visualize the underlying signaling pathway related to nitric oxide (NO) and glutathione (GSH) in different physiological and pathological processes.

I am pursuing the further development of fluorescent probes and their application to biological problems that cannot be resolved by traditional approaches. Moreover, I want to apply fluorescent probes for better understanding and treating life-threatening diseases. Would you please provide some informations about project with funding?

keywords: organic photochemistry; fluorescent probes; molecular imaging

Thank you!

October 28, 2020 at 7:58 pm