Find a Ph.D. position in relation to Microbiology and Biochemical Pharmacy.

Academic and job vacancies in 27 EU nations. University Funding Find a Ph.D. position in relation to Microbiology and Biochemical Pharmacy.

• tangqing
    University: Nanjing University
    Nationality: China
    October 22, 2020 at 5:39 am

Find a Ph.D. position in relation to Microbiology and Biochemical Pharmacy.

I am a research assistant of Prof. Tan at Shenzhen Bay Laboratory (Shenzhen). I have got my Master’s degree in 2019 at the School of Life Science at Nanjing University, China (rank 111 in the world). My major is MSc. Microbiology and Biochemical Pharmacy and B.A. Food Science and Engineering.

As a graduate student, I have directly participated in several research projects related to both the phenotype and function of tumor-associated macrophages and normal macrophages, including “Metabolical Inflammation Attenuation by Regulating the Polarization of Macrophage” and “TAM-promoted Tumor Cell Growth through Gluconeogenesis.” During these projects, I tried to examine the role of the metabolism of macrophages in promoting tumor cells or the polarization of macrophages. Additionally, I have also lead the projects “New Function Research on Peroxisome Proliferator-activated Receptor Gamma (PPARG) in Tumor-Promoting M2 Macrophage”. As a result, I have acquired substantive knowledge and skills in terms of related experiments and immunological research.

Keywords: macrophage, tumor environment, metabolic (cancer research)

I hope I could get a scholarship to cover the living fees and tuition fees.

Thank you.

October 22, 2020 at 8:02 pm

Thanks. I have sent to you information on three Ph.D. funding projects via WeChat. Good luck!