Fellowship for a Data Analyst with a PhD in computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering or economics

Academic and job vacancies in 27 EU nations. Job Vacancies Fellowship for a Data Analyst with a PhD in computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering or economics

• June 9, 2020 at 3:29 am

A major German corporation has a grant for a Data Analyst with a PhD, or an experienced researcher with international publishing background, in computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering or economics, to assist with development of a software service involving intuitive user experience and data exploration. Real-time information generation by applying machine learning and cloud analytics is a key element of the position.

Programming experience in Python or R is required, as is development experience with machine learning models. The deadline for application is 31/08/2020.

Please reply to this message if you are interested.

Anonymous
    June 28, 2020 at 12:56 pm

有统计学本科学位,Python和R的编程经验,机器学习模型开发经历可以吗?精通R的使用

June 30, 2020 at 10:29 pm

@gracehu123

Guten Tag!

Please add my WeChat account (ivyqiulin) and send me your CV/Resume, which will allow me to assess your background/capabilities germane to the position being posted.

Danke sehr!