Doctoral Research positions in Medical Science

Academic and job vacancies in 27 EU nations. University Funding Doctoral Research positions in Medical Science

• June 18, 2020 at 8:23 pm

A university in Germany has 2 paid positions for doctoral researchers to assist with a study concerning data science of bioimages. One position is in a hospital setting and biomedical
    research relates to machine learning, statistical and computational methods, in addition to deep learning solutions involving large-scale sequence and proteome data. The second relates to systems breast cancer treatments. MSc degree in computer science, physics, bioinformatics, or a related field is required, as well as Python and R skills.

The deadline for application was 18/07/2020. [This job offer has expired.] Please reply to this message if you are interested.

Anonymous
    June 28, 2020 at 12:53 pm

请问统计学本科能申请吗?有医学图像机器学习相关的经验,最近在做高维基因数据的研究

June 28, 2020 at 1:04 pm

@ Grace:

Thanks for reaching us. I need to look at your CV/Resume (in English) to measure relevancy between your educational/research background to the position requirement. Please add my WeChat account (ivyqiulin) and send me your CV/Resume. Best regards.

June 28, 2020 at 1:09 pm

@ Grace:

You may also check if this position (https://eustemjobs.com/forums/topic/obesity-study-0013/) aligns with your academic and career inclinations.